Translate

Sunday 5 June 2011

Hair cut

I think one point on which all 3 of us in our family agree is that we HATE GETTING OUR HAIR CUT. Yesterday I decided J's hair really needed doing so dragged him along to the barbers. I was trying a different barber as the usual one seems not to understand the words 'Keep it quite long' & J always ends up looking like a badly shorn ginger sheep. J likes going there because they give children lollies but I'm quite prepared to give him a whole sack of lollies if he just ends up with a decent haircut.
Anyway P decided to come along too & made the serious mistake of saying the word 'short' & he has ended up with hair that is far shorter than normal. I'm trying to decide if I like it or not. He looks a bit younger but he's lost the little curls at the back of his neck.
The barber doing J's hair really went to town, blow drying it & putting on waxes & goodness knows what else during which J looked as happy as if his toe-nails were being pulled out. However at the end I thought he really looked quite handsome.
So good result & P's hair will grow back.
Must get mine done now.

No comments: