Translate

Friday 14 May 2010

CRE

Today P & I went to the Christian Resource Exhibition at Sandown Park Racecourse. Had good journey both ways & a quite tiring but enjoyable day. This year I had my scooter, Scootie, which was a lot better than P pushing me around. It meant I didn't have to hang around being bored while he chatted about sound systems & he didn't have to hang around bored while I looked at books. P does like books, it's just after about 15 minutes of looking around a bookshop he's had enough while I could do it all day.

So we've returned home with 4 carrier bags of stuff - books (mainly for the church library), leaflets, magazines, candles, free pens & notepads, cards, a video, an interactive digital Bible, two necklaces, a puzzle & keyring for J, etc etc

I think my decluttering campaign has just suffered a setback.

A good day though.

No comments: