Translate

Thursday 13 May 2010

Bribery & corruption

My brother's hand is doing well, he is getting more flexibility in it he says. Tim's arm is also doing well & P's Dad is making good progress.

I have been having an email conversation with J's German teacher about how he hardly ever puts his hand up to answer questions in class. I know he is also the same in most of his other lessons. In a rash moment yesterday I said I would pay him a pound for each time he put his hand up. I thought perhaps he would manage it once or twice a week.

Today he came home & said I owed him £31.

I have just received this email from his German teacher:

Just to let you know J did amazingly well in his German class today and put his hand up several times and gave good answers. I even gave him a school point for this.

I am hoping that with a little encouragement, he will continue to push himself. I was very pleased with him today!

She must never know.

And now J has shown what he's capable of he can jolly well keep it up!

No comments: