Translate

Tuesday 9 February 2010

Eyebrows

I just want to clear up something that seems to have caused a bit of confusion. A while ago I said I lived with three males. Well one of these three wonderful males is the hamster.

This morning I got up early & made an anniversary card for my Dad & his wife. Then I drove J half way to school, delivered something for P in the village & raced home as the car mechanic was coming to pick up the car for its MOT. I left it outside with a note saying 'please take car' while I had a bath. I emerged to find it gone. After our theft experience I'm just hoping it was the mechanic who took it.

Then Sophie picked me up for the housegroup. There wasn't much to talk about as there wasn't a sermon on Sunday just a family service. We had a reading from Ephesians about gifts. I don't know if I'm paranoid or something but when we have housegroup sessions about gifts no-one ever says to me 'Oh you've got such a wonderful gift for so and so...' so I end up feeling like I haven't got any gifts. I have got some though, they're just a bit hidden at the moment.

At the end I stayed behind while Emma, who's a beauty therapist, waxed Sophie's eyebrows. This quite amazed me because I just didn't know that people had their eyebrows waxed. How is it I'm so much out of the beauty scene? Should I get my eyebrows waxed too?

No comments: