Translate

Monday 27 July 2009

Monday morning

The weather is doing it's best to make this a miserable Monday, it's pouring with rain. Was going to upload a video to make it a bit more cheerful but I can't work out how to do it.
Got J to summer school early this morning. Having to reset my timings because in the back of my mind I'm still thinking I have to get him to the village by 9 o'clock. Going to be a lot worse in September when I have to get him there by 8.15. One of my friends moved so they were next door to her son's senior school, I can see a lot of sense in that.
Talking of moving the man who's buying Dorothy's house from us hasn't replied to last couple of letters from solicitor. He was ringing up all the time wanting to know what was happening, now it's gone quiet. Really hope he hasn't pulled out.

No comments: