Translate

Monday 31 October 2011

Squeak

Woke up this morning & thought 'What's that squeaking sound?' then realised it's my chest. This virusey thing is really weird, it comes and goes. On Saturday felt well enough to go to Woman to Woman conference in London, well ok I was a bit unsure about going but I was sooo looking forward to it - Anne Graham-Lotz and Jill Briscoe were speaking. It was awesome and I'll tell you more about it later but journey a bit hard-going due to engineering works and lift not working at Limehouse Station. Towards the end I suddenly started sneezing a lot which was awful because I didn't want to infect everyone around me. I stayed in bed yesterday morning but then felt better and went to 'other church' in the evening but today I have felt bad. I think I'd better rest.

No comments: