Translate

Sunday 16 October 2011

I can't believe what P just did

Last night I missed Strictly Come Dancing because we were out. So today I started watching it on catch-up but paused because P and J wanted to watch 'Night at the Museum 2' (which was a bit stupid I thought). Anyway that finished then P went and switched back to BBC 1 to watch Antiques Roadshow and got the end of Strictly and even though I was screaming 'turn it off, turn it off' I saw who was going off. So it's spoiled for me and is he in the least bit repentant?  No.

The reason we're all slumped like zombies in front of the TV is that we are tired and poor J also has a bad cold and P has what is so far a mild cold and my legs are seriously achey. The reason we are tired is that last night we went with Becky to a quiz which was a nice evening but went on really late, we didn't get to bed until just before 12 and this was a quiz that started at 7.00. There were 4 music rounds as well, mostly being recent pop music so we were very grateful for Tim's sister who knew most of them. Right up to the end it looked like we were going to win and J was calculating how to divide up the prize money (the first quiz I've ever been to where the prize was money, usually it's 3 bottles of wine and 2 boxes of chocolates to divide between 8). Anyway we didn't win, we came fourth.

I had one of those mornings at church where I didn't feel well enough to go though to coffee which was a bit miserable really. J didn't make it at all and stayed at home coughing. I hope he's well enough for school tomorrow.

No comments: