Translate

Monday 11 October 2010

I'm back!

I'm back in the blogosphere!

I just hope some of you come back & read this again.

I am writing this on our new little ex-display, nice & cheap & also nice & light laptop. This is because our other computer has been diagnosed as having the NVIDIA DEFECT. The Nvidia defect is very, very bad. It means that when your computer was manufactured a faulty chip was put into it & at a certain stage in its life it will overheat & stop working. Permanently. Ours has been temporarily patched together with a blob of solder but it is inevitably going to fail & then that's it. Apparently they already knew this chip was faulty before we bought our computer so we are looking into trying to get our money back.

Anyway I hope you're all well.

I'm not going to write much tonight as had long, tiring & rather stressful day. I'm mulling over a couple of situations & wondering how to handle them.

Will write a bit more tomorrow

No comments: