Translate

Wednesday 29 October 2008

It's seriously cold here! Took P & J to station this morning as they're going to RAF museum in Hendon for the day. Then went on to coffee morning which was ok although I really felt like staying snuggled up & warm at home. Now I'm sitting here doing some scanning & enjoying a bit of peace.
Over the last few days I have:
  • Been feeling better.
  • Been to church on Sunday where they handed out musical instruments to the children blissfully ignorant of the fact that a pair of cymbals in the hands of a 10 year old is a lethal weapon. It was also last Sunday at church for people who usually sit in front of me as they're moving away which is really sad. I'm wondering about branching out a bit & sometimes sitting somewhere different. I do like to sit next to wall though so I can lean against it.
  • Been getting J to do some more exam papers but I'm getting seriously concerned about how hard he's finding it to fill in multiple choice answer sheet. He says it produces same feelings in his head as when he sits down in front of blank sheet of paper.
  • Have phoned up psychologist to make an appointment for J even though I don't know where we'll get money from. I'm seriously wondering about selling some of our possessions on e-bay. Anyway I'm waiting for her to phone me back.
  • Had J's friend Tim round to play all day Monday & it was really nice to have a toilet in the house for him to use. He was the first visitor to have the honour. J & I went in & watched him flush it as it was such a special occasion.
  • Have come to the conclusion that having a door on our bathroom would be a good idea.
  • Made some microwave popcorn for Tim & J. Had nearly got to end of making it when there was a loud bang & glass turntable shattered. Why? Why, why, why did this happen? I was following instructions exactly & I've done it several times before. So why?
  • Have put back on weight that I lost a couple of weeks ago. I had been looking forward to getting into my jeans again & now ...

No comments: