Translate

Thursday 16 October 2008

I can't ramble much today but here's a quick update:
My Dad's developed angina again, he had a bypass in 1989 so it's a bit of a cause for concern.
My brother's in-laws (whom we know quite well) are both having major heart ops on same day - Oct 26.
Have decided on four schools - two far away grammars, technology college & local comprehensive.
We now feel almost certain J has a form of dyslexia, saving up for private psychologist's appointment, senior schools all seem positive about him using keyboard in class but being allowed to use it for exams might be more of problem.
I have coloured my hair, it is now really quite dark.
J has started piano lessons, a bit late really but he is showing a surprising degree of aptitude for it.
I have really not been very well lately, have had bad back then very sore eyes & also have felt faint when I stand up sometimes. I've also felt my heart beating quite fast at times. Over the last couple of days I've felt really terrible, yesterday I actually thought I was going to die. When I went to doctor this morning he said I've got tachycardia (ie my heart is racing) & I've also got a tremor in my hands. He said it could be due to a virus or possibly an overactive thyroid, we'll have to wait for blood test results.
Anyway some good news: first J won a prize for his summer holiday book .....and second, really, really good news as far as I'm concerned, in fact really amazingly wonderful, can't believe it's finally happened news:

I HAVE HAD A BATH IN OUR BATHROOM!!!!!

No comments: