Translate

Tuesday 21 October 2008

It's a lovely day & the sun is streaming in through our dining room window & also heating up the solar panels which is nice, we're waiting to see at what point during the winter we're going to have to resort to the immersion heater. Normally go to church house group on a Tuesday but am staying at home & resting as still don't feel very well. A friend just phoned me as she'd read my blog & seen that I was ill which was really nice of her. Thank you, if you're reading this.
Just tried to get into schools admissions website to finalise the order of our preferences & I can't get in - it seems to have crashed. Apparently this happened last year, presumably because of all the last minute applications. Hope it gets sorted out, would be worse if I hadn't applied at all though.
Going to come off & have some lunch & rest.
(Parent's evening tomorrow night!!)

No comments: