Translate

Wednesday 3 September 2008

I am just so tired! Busy few days getting stuff ready for school, taking J to doctor to get mole checked (is ok), fitting in last swimming session & getting J to do Holiday Book. Ended up staying up late Monday night sticking in pages which was crazy, crazy thing to do. Then he came home yesterday & said it didn't have to be in until next Weds!
J went off to school happily enough yesterday in the pouring rain. I thought he might wake up & say he felt ill but he didn't. After I'd got home I spent the day in bed, feeling awful - headache, backache, feet aching.
He did an hour and a half of homework in the evening - drawing & colouring scenes from History. His art work really seems to be coming on. I wanted him to do spellings as well last night but he begged me to let him do them this morning. I woke up this morning feeling only partially alive & the next thing I knew J was flapping his spelling book in my face saying 'Test me!'
P took his Dad to hospital this morning because of a lump on his elbow, they think it's nothing serious but has to come off. Becky picked up me & Mavis & took us to coffee morning. Was very tempted by biscuits but next to plate was newspaper with headline 'Cancer Fears Over Cholesterol Drug'. Came home & had some vegetable juice!
Tonight is first Wednesday evening service at church. We were having evening service every other Sunday but attendance had been getting very poor so going to try service first Wednesday in the month. Mavis is very negative about it because 'It's just not the same as a Sunday' but we'll see. I still don't feel very well & would really rather be at home but I think I'd better go.

No comments: