Translate

Monday 13 June 2016

Yawn

Insomnia has been part of my life for as long as I can remember. It's all a bit of a long story but I avoid caffeine and try and stay off the computer and mobile after nine o'clock. However last night when we were having the storm I just wanted to check if someone who's on holiday was also getting the storm and ended up on the laptop until about ten o'clock.

Logically having done that it would not have seemed a good night to have tried to go without my usual painkillers but that's what I did. About 4 am with the birdies beginning to sing I finally took some co-codamol to ease my throbbing feet and got to sleep.

So today I feel zonked.

As I get older it just seems harder and harder to cope with lack of sleep.

And why do my feet hurt? And why have they hurt for twenty two years?

Nobody knows.

Just some sort of post-viral thing, some sort of M.E./CFS symptom, that's all they can come up with.

No comments: