Translate

Thursday 9 June 2016

Update

Well it's a lovely sunny day today. Yesterday started off sunny but in the afternoon P and I popped out to a local farm shop and on the way home there was a torrential downpour. We had to sit in the car for about five minutes watching the drive turn into a river. 

J has started his A-level exams, three down (all maths) ten to go. First one was a bit frustrating as it was a nice paper but he know he got one question wrong. The other two went ok he said. In terms of obtaining the grades he needs for getting into uni (A*s) some of the maths modules count more than others and I feel like I've spent the last two years trying to understand how it all works. I'm sure it will all be ok in the end.

P has been doing lots of invigilating, in fact has been pretty busy with various things.

I'm still waiting for date of my operation, which is a bit tricky in terms of booking a holiday. Physio is still going well, can almost but not quite do a full revolution on the exercise bike now. Wow.

No comments: