Translate

Wednesday 15 June 2016

The Wrong Jar and Pizza

Last night wasn't good. Pain that the tablets couldn't control and still awake at 4 am.

In the middle of the night I had a thought: That decaff which seemed to taste nicer than normal, of which I drank two large mugfuls yesterday, was it really decaff? Have I been using the wrong jar?

"Yes" said P this morning "here's the decaff jar at the back of the cupboard, that one at the front is ordinary coffee."

So no wonder I couldn't sleep. That coffee tasted so good though.

Today J had no exams and P was invigilating. He dropped us off in town (me with my scooter) and J and I headed for Pizza Express where it was two for one on mains. A nice bit of mother-son time and, apart from one shower, a lovely sunny day.

From now on the exams come thick and fast.

No comments: