Translate

Thursday 20 March 2014

Wow!

Ok this is what happened at the women's conference: at coffee time in the morning they had people available to pray with us and I thought 'Why not?' This woman came over and I told her about all the illness stuff that's been going on with J and she prayed about it. Then she said 'I'm just thinking that Elizabeth is the Queen's name, a royal name and I feel God is saying that you're His daughter, the daughter of the King and you have the authority of Jesus'. Anyway after lunch we divided into groups according to our 'sphere of influence' ie family, business, education etc. While I was sitting there in the 'family' group another woman came and offered to pray for me and she started saying: 'I'm just thinking that Elizabeth is the Queen's name, a royal name and I feel God is saying that you're His daughter, the daughter of the King and you have the authority of Jesus'. Really she did, she said the same words as the other one and I'm sure she couldn't have known. Wow!

No comments: