Translate

Thursday 8 December 2011

Wild weather

Weather wild today - wet and strong winds. At least it isn't snowing. I've ordered some plastic track things to put under your wheels if you get stuck in snow and it mustn't snow until they arrive.

Just had a round robin Christmas letter from someone from my ante-natal class saying how her daughter got Grade 3 piano last Christmas then Grade 4 in the summer and is taking Grade 5 at Easter. Also she's enjoying her extra GCSE in Astronomy. And the family really enjoyed their Mediterranean cruise. Sigh.

I can't think what to write about myself in my Christmas letter. I don't think I've done anything much different this year to last year. Put on a few pounds? Watched lots of 'Come Dine With Me'? Put off writing essays? There must be something.

The wind sound like it's about to blow the roof off.

No comments: