Translate

Monday 26 December 2011

Christmas

J didn't wake up until 7.40 yesterday - joy! Came and sat on our bed and opened stocking. At what age do you stop stockings I wonder.

P started cooking as soon as he was up, got turkey in oven and went to church. Quite a short service. As usual children took up their presents but J felt he was too old. He did help light Advent candle.


Sort of friend who used to coach J in French and German came in and sat next to me, nice to catch up. Becky and family came along as well and I got to cuddle the baby. So cute.

Brought Mavis back here. Had a very nice lunch. J very helpful with cooking and laying table etc. Mavis can be a bit difficult at times and she was a bit difficult yesterday but we coped. J got me to play Monopoly City with him. Good fun but didn't finish. Playing Monopoly with J seriously scary - he's ruthless.

Went on skype and talked to my brother and family.

Today did a bit of shopping, got 3 pairs of trousers in sales and none of them fit, they will when I slim down a bit.

J is ath this moment reading my blog. Help! 

No comments: