Translate

Saturday 22 October 2016

Update

Sorry been a bit of a blog gap. 

During this interval we went to visit J and had a lovely time with him, in fact it felt as if we'd never been apart. We did what most uni visiting parents seem to do - took him some frozen home cooked food, took him out to a restaurant and then to a supermarket to get some shopping. He seems to have settled in and to be enjoying uni life. I don't want to say too much about him cos he probably doesn't want me to. If you read this J I'm really proud of you.

I also have been properly pedalling on the exercise bike at physio. It felt great - like being back on a real bike again and speeding downhill. In fact he says I'll only need one more physio session. Can't believe I've made it this far. It feels a bit like a dream. I'm going to see the consultant at the hospital soon, hoping he'll sign me off. There are a lot of really good things about our local hospital (the best being the coffee shop) but I'd kind of like to stop being a patient there.

After the physio yesterday I meant to rest today but instead I ended up vacuuming our bedroom and overdid it, just hope I don't suffer for it.

No comments: