Translate

Monday 1 August 2016

When I get better

In spite of the list provided by J in the previous post we headed off to Ikea today armed with a money off voucher. We went with the intent of buying him for a few things for uni on the basis that, though we still don't know his exam results (17 days to go!) he is almost certainly going to go somewhere.

"You don't need me to come with you do you?" he said.

One teenager dragged into car. Fish and chips and Swedish cheesecake later and he was feeling a bit more co-operative and got quite enthusiastic about choosing spatulas, and a pizza cutter and baking tin and mulling over mixing bowls and knives. Must be more stuff he needs just can't think of it all now. Have already got him some saucepans. He can have some of our spare stuff anyway. We have plenty of stuff.

Talking of which I have done masses of decluttering of late, which is probably why I am so exhausted. I'm beginning to actually see the effects though.

My knee did not behave well today - there were several embarrassing "Youch!" episodes in Ikea. Had to rest when got home.

You know what I'd really like to be able to do? Go to Ikea and just wander round all by myself.

Well there's several other things I'd like to do as well. When I get better.

No comments: