Translate

Wednesday 3 August 2016

Another day out

I have this new resolution to stop pushing my body too hard, It's a difficult balance because I need to try and do as much activity as I can manage without overdoing it but there is a point when I go into 'driven' mode and know I'm doing too much it and is it reasonable to expect my body to heal if I'm doing that? It is hard though when this means stopping doing something half way through and asking othe rpeople to do things for me when I feel I can do them better etc etc

Anyway we went out today, had a nice 'walk' along the banks of an estuary, saw a swan family, went into a cafe where they hadn't got the drinks any of us wanted and P said we'd leave (I'd have just stayed and drunk what they had got but he was probably right - why spend money on what you don't want?) then we found a better cafe and had a light lunch - smoked haddock pate was delicious but can still taste it. Then P went for a little walk and J and I stayed in car and I had a little sleep then P suggested ice-cream and I had an Almond Magnum which was nice but then I regretted it then we went round an interesting museum then we 'walked' round a bit more of the estuary and it was lovely and sunny.

No comments: