Translate

Saturday 13 August 2016

Knee update

Meanwhile the knee situation has been worsening - sharp stabs of pain and hardly able to bend it. Have heard nothing from hospital despite consultant saying he'd try to bring operation forward. Trouble is all the hard work I did in the physio gym is now being undone. All I can do is straight leg raises to strengthen my quads.

Yesterday I tried phoning the hospital. I tried two different secretaries and the waiting list manager but just got through to answephones. The waiting list manager's message was 'this phone will not be answered in the foreseeable future'. This, together with the Telegraph article about the NHS - waiting lists at worst ever - kind of made me feel that there isn't all that much hope of my op happening any sooner.

Trusting God. He'll get me through this and somehow it will be ok.

No comments: