Translate

Monday 1 August 2016

Praying for feet

Yesterday I didn't feel like going to church but I went. The man who was meant to preach wasn't there as his wife is in hospital so we just had a very short talk. The pastor had stuck tape in a circle on the floor and he got the children to scatter some pieces of paper with Bible verses on them inside the circle. We were then to go up and choose one. I could see one from where I was sitting: 'I am the Lord who heals you' (Exodus 15:26) and I hoped that whoever picked one for me would get that one. Sure enough my friend Melanie chose that one for me.

We then got in small groups and prayed for each other. There was a time this would have terrified me but it's ok now and good to pray for each other's needs. They asked if I wanted prayer for my knee but I somehow felt they should pray about my feet which were hurting as ever. They still hurt but watch this space.


No comments: