Translate

Tuesday 1 March 2011

Tuesday

On Thursday we went up to Lancaster for a few days & had a really good time. I was going to show you some photos but P has put them on the other computer which J is using. I'll do it tomorrow.

Yesterday P was off & I got up late & mooched around & did a bit of washing. At dinner time J mentioned that he needed cooking ingredients for today. He needed chicken which was to be cooked at home, tortillas, green pepper, chilli, mexican spices & home-made salsa. Not exactly ingredients to be found in our store-cupboard. P had to dash to Waitrose & I'm afraid he did cheat a bit - cooked chicken & a packet of salsa.

Today I went to (old) housegroup, there were only 3 of us there & we couldn't find much to say in discussion but otherwise was a nice chat. Then my cleaner came, then I picked up J & took him to his swimming lesson, met up with P, came home & ate chicken fajitas. P had the ones J had cooked but J & I had milder ones as we don't like hot spices. J had lost a mark because his tortillas cracked but in the overall scheme of things I don't think it really matters.


No comments: