Translate

Tuesday 25 January 2011

Hair cut

Before Christmas I had a hair cut that was a disaster. It looked really messy & turned under on one side & flicked up on the other. This morning I was passing a hairdresser that's bit more expensive (actually twice as expensive) as my usual one. I decided on a whim to go in & see if they could sort it out. The hairdresser said she had to cut quite a lot off to put it right, which turned out to be about 3 inches. It's shorter than I like really, I'm not totally sure that it suits me & P will probably hate it but the strange thing is now my hair swings. It's actually got movement which it's never had before. Perhaps a more expensive cut is worth it.
Physical appearance has been a bit of an issue recently as last Thursday our church put on a 'Colour Me Beautiful' ladies night. This is where they tell you which colours suit you & what style of clothes to wear. Years ago I want to something similar & was told I should wear warm colours. On Thursday there were a lot of us there & the speaker went round us all really quickly & said I was a 'Cool'. Apparently as we get older our skin tones can change. So now I'm really confused, feel all my clothes are the wrong colour & don't know what to wear any more. Help!

No comments: