Translate

Sunday 30 January 2011

Don't know what to do

I just don't think it's nice, when I happen to say that I'm in a bad mood today for someone in my family to say 'Will we notice the difference?'

I'm not really in a bad mood, just a funny sort of mood, like I don't know what to do with myself & I don't quite know where my future's headed & not every aspect of life is totally making sense at the moment.

At 'other church' tonight there was a talk on trusting God, which is what I need to do, trust Him even when things don't make sense & the way ahead just seems to be fog.

At our normal church things for us just aren't really working out that well at the moment & I can't see a solution, we just seem to have a different viewpoint to a lot of other people. When we go to 'other church' we really enjoy it but J says he doesn't like it, apart from the monthly family housegroup which he enjoyed. He came along to the evening service tonight but sulked. Going to 2 churches is exhausting (I currently belong to 3 housegroups) but it's what we're going to have to do for a while.

J not wanting to go to church just hasn't happened before & it's really tough that he doesn't like this new church but at his age it might happen anyway wherever we go. He also said tonight he doesn't want to go to Faith Camp which he's loved for the last 3 years.

I just have to trust God that whatever His will for us is, He will work things out.

No comments: