Translate

Monday 17 January 2011

Caught in the act

Today should have been P's day off but they've got a rush on at work so he went in for a few hours. We both went with J to school then I hung round town while P was at work. I couldn't work out why the shops were shut then I realised it wasn't 9 o'clock yet. As J would say Duh! Not used to being in town that early. It was so wet & cold I went into M& S & got some tights then went into the loo & put them on under my jeans. They've just done up their restauant so it's much more spacious & easy to get round so I had a decaff cappuccino to warm me up as well. Then I got J some new socks. For the first time I got them from the Men's Dept - his feet are now size 8.
Then I got a purple handbag marked down to £5 with which I was really pleased but P says it looks like my last purple handbag, which it doesn't actually.
Having had enough of getting soaking wet I decided to head for the library, stopping to buy some almond marzipans from Thorntons on the way. The library happens to be near where P works & I was just scooting along popping a chocolate in my mouth when I heard my name being called & there was P. 'What are you eating?' he asked. Talk about being caught in the act.

No comments: