Translate

Thursday 11 November 2010

A sprained wrist & bad language

Wet, miserable day! J has fallen & sprained his wrist, he's paintballing on Saturday so hope he's better by then. This happened because his blazer button fell off, his friend picked it up & ran off with it, J chased him & tripped over someone's foot. When I was doing his Bible reading that night he said 'Why did God let that happen?' I'm not sure there's much of a case for blaming God for it really.
Talking of which I'm really shocked by some of the posts from people from church which appear on my facebook page. Swearing, rude pictures, photos of their halloween parties. I must be just very innocent cos I didn't think they were like that.
Anyway must go, delivery man about to arrive with samples of tiles for our kitchen!

No comments: