Translate

Thursday 4 November 2010

Bad night

Last night pain in feet was so bad that couldn't sleep. Today feel miserable. Cleaner came, wrote out list of jobs for her to do, seemed to work a lot better.

My brother came last night & we had lovely meal cooked by P - slow-cooked wild boar casserole followed by cherry ice cream I made in my new ice cream maker. Yum. He also brought back the last of our stuff he's been storing in his loft. We've now got all our belongings out of storage. There's boxes of books everywhere & I've got some decisions to make, like do I really need the Mexican cookbook or should we just get a taco kit from Tescos? I like collecting recipe books, I think I've possibly got enough recipes to eat something different every day for the rest of my life.


No comments: