Translate

Friday 12 November 2010

A funeral & a new computer

Today we went to the funeral of the man at church who died recently. It was a very nice service but sad, several of us were discretely crying. I was trying hard to hold it together when we sang hymn that was at my mum's funeral. There were a lot of people there which was good. I felt like I was back in the past at one point as the woman sitting next to me, who has now left, used to sit next to me years ago & we were singing an old hymn we used to sing but don't any more. It's not a good sign though when you start talking about 'the good old days'.

We just got a new desktop computer which has P & J very excited, I'm just staying out of it & letting them get on with it.

The boys are complaining about the way the cleaner has put away their computer cables, I'm going to retreat to the bedroom.

J's wrist is a lot better he says so he can go paintballing.

No comments: