Translate

Thursday 18 June 2009

Today P was off & our 'fun' consisted of a walk in woods by a lake. This was nice to start with but P is a bit of a keen bird watcher & there are several bird hides at this site. This is fine if there are interesting birds to watch but today there weren't. He however wanted to sit & wait for something to come along. After sitting for quite some time waiting in 3 different hides I rebelled & refused to go into the fourth much to his consternation. It was after all a bit cold & the hides are a bit smelly & I was tired & wanted to go home & have a hot drink & a ginger crunch biscuit.
'That's all you do in your life,' he said 'sit and wait for something to happen.'
I don't think this is strictly true, sometimes I make things happen. I did play a part in making J happen. And I'm determined to make him have a tidy room.

No comments: