Translate

Wednesday 20 May 2009

Right now feel a little bit stressed & this is why. On Sunday 2 of the people who work with the young people were saying to me how good it was that P was organising trip to Christian activity day. 'Is he???' I said. 'So you're organising trip to activity day?' I said to him. 'Am I???' he said. Anyway while P was at meeting last night I spent whole evening on computer/sending emails/having problems sending emails/ making phone calls & thinking wouldn't if be nice if somebody replied to one of my emails & generally trying to organise it.
At coffee this morning Becky said 'You do realise that that day is when they have the Year 6 leavers service at the Anglican church?' Oh no!!! Given choice between Year 6 leavers service & activity day I know which J will opt for. P & I feel he should go to service & Becky has offered to take him & Adam along late to activity day but P is saying they don't like people arriving half way through & if J's not going he's not going & I said 'You have to go you're the organiser' & he said 'But I only said I was going because J was going.'
Help!!!

No comments: