Translate

Tuesday 12 May 2009

Last week we went to see Star Trek which I found a bit boring (I just like films to have a bit of a plot) but P and J enjoyed the special effects. There was one sex scene which seemed totally unnecessary seeing as they know quite young boys are likely to watch it. The next day we took Tim and Adam to Pizza Express as a joint celebration for J and P. We had a very good time although to my astonishment Tim had eaten his entire pizza before I'd even put my fork in my pasta. It's no wonder he's got a bit of a weight problem. Then the boys came back here and had a wild time running around outside and playing with Digger (who seemed to enjoy it).
The big celebration was on Sunday for P's Dad who had a BIG birthday. P's brother, his wife and her son came down. P cooked a really nice meal and we had a good time. I think P's Dad really enjoyed it. We had a major tidy up beforehand, kitchen has never been so clean and tidy, looks quite good.
Have to go it's dinner time.

No comments: