Translate

Monday 17 November 2008

I'm going to have to be quick with this as I decided to install a family safety filter on our computer this morning. I seem to have installed all sorts of things but I'm not sure I've installed a family safety filter & it's taken hours to not manage to install a family safety filter so my eyes are tired.
Actually I can't think what's happened recently except I got really upset because I said I was going home to rest after the housegroup & someone said 'How lovely to be able to go home & rest!' Then I thought it's really silly to get upset as they just don't understand.
One of the daughters of the lady who braved the storm won the Christmas card competition. J got the hump because he wanted the prize but he didn't stand a chance of winning because he didn't enter in the end. This was probably just as well as it was awkward with P being a judge & anyway even though he rubbed it out you could still see the dagger.
I bit into an orange the other day & my tooth disintegrated. I had an appointment at 9.15 today at the dentist. I got up nice & early & so did J so we were all ready to drop him at school at 8.50 so I could get to dentist on time. As we were going out of the door I reached for the car keys. Not there!!! In P's pocket!!! What can I say? Becky came & took J to school (late) but dentist had to be rearranged for Wednesday which is a nuisance as there are 2 wires sticking out of my tooth & poking into my tongue which is getting sore.
Ok, I'm a Christian, I'll forgive him. I might just kick him a bit though.

No comments: