Translate

Sunday 2 November 2008

Woke up in a bad mood today. Gettng ready for church felt like trying to run uphill through mud. I kept saying to myself that the minor tribulations of my life - wrenched neck taking off nightdress,water not really hot enough, couldn't find makeup, didn't know what to wear, skirt I then decided to wear found festering at bottom of laundry basket, boots won't stay up cos of lack of calf muscles, I wish I wasn't so fat, all cereal bowls in dishwasher, why couldn't P have put the Yellow Pages away instead of leaving it on the chair & why is it that however hard I work to create clear spaces on the worktop someone just puts something on it straight away & why does J have to make so much fuss whenever I ask him to wash...really on the scale of human suffering & when you think of what people are going through in the Congo it's all nothing.
Headed off to church with bowl of grapes (for church lunch) on my lap. P drove more carefully than last time we were transporting a bowl of grapes when he braked suddenly & there were grapes everywhere. I think some of them were a bit gritty when people came to eat them.

Church lunch was good - baked potatoes, only problem was that Adam doesn't like baked potatoes. Somehow I ended up eating 2 lots of chocolate pie & a cupcake. They gave me some flowers which was nice.
J really nagging us to have fireworks on Weds, we'll see.

No comments: