Translate

Sunday 20 September 2015

Update

Back blogging again. Have been absent due to laptop going in for repair. For reasons that are probably mainly to do with my ineptitude with computers I'm only easily able to log on to blog from the laptop. For reasons that are beyond comprehension the laptop spent almost three weeks in the courier's depot and a few hours in the repair centre. It just needed the fan replacing and now no longer feels like a cooker after using it for 10 minutes.

Anyway things are going ok-ish. I'm still not meant to put weight on my right leg so still going around in a wheelchair with my leg sticking out like a battering ram. When I went to the Fracture Clinic 3 weeks ago they took off the plaster and put it in a metal brace. Trying to work out if this is better than the plaster - it's lighter and I can scratch most of my itches now but it's still not all that comfortable. Have had a physio appointment and been given exercises to do at home to try and get knee to bend but so far with not a great deal of success - or is getting to a bend of 15 degrees in 3 weeks good? Tried forcing it to 20 degrees then ended up in a load of pain. Feel a bit concerned about it really but going back to the clinic this week and will see what they say.

Need to go now - J needs laptop.

No comments: