Translate

Wednesday 23 September 2015

Trying to bend

Was just reading previous post about spending nights arranging pillows just trying to get comfortable with the cast and ending up in tears and realised that the brace is definitely better. Most nights I do actually sleep quite well and can sleep on my right side if I lift my left leg over the right one and rest it on a pillow. One night I tried rolling over so I could sleep on my (preferred) left side but there was a horrible klunk of bones grinding together from my knee. Euuurgh!

I'm still working at trying to get my knee to bend but it's not going all that well really. I got it to 20 degrees with (P bullying me a bit) but the next day it really hurt a lot and the next and the next so I felt I needed to rest it for a couple of days. It was a lot less painful after that but it's only bending to 10 degrees now.
 
The operation wound has now turned into a scar and is healing very well. 

I'm still trusting God that's it all going to be ok in the end.

No comments: