Translate

Thursday 15 May 2014

Chemistry and cookware

Spent the last couple of days testing J on Chemistry. He said the exam went ok this morning but some of the stuff they hadn't been taught and it wasn't in the revision book. How strange.

Last night I went to a cookware party round Becky's. Only us, her daughter in law and 2 others there. The demonstrator made oven-baked risotto and chocolate-orange pudding. Yummy.

Always get a bit carried away at these things and think my life won't be fulfilled unless I have that spatula when in reality I know that's not true and it'll only clutter up our kitchen drawer and I can hardly do any cooking anyway, although did manage to microwave some baked beans today in my nice light microwave saucepan, bought at a previous cookware party. See I knew it would come in useful.

Becky's daughter in law also has ME, not as bad as me but she has a 3 year old and a 5 year old which isn't easy.

This morning felt tired. While P and J both at school (P invigilating) I lay on sofa trying to pray but mostly sleeping. P has been put in charge of two girls while they're doing exams - one on crutches and the other subject to panic attacks, thinks it's because he has first aid training. At least the Chemistry wasn't bad enough to cause a panic attack.

No comments: