Translate

Saturday 4 January 2014

Voice recognition

 Hello. of lobsters had fun lakes were even new W event of lobsters had fun lakes were even new and then it is a W event of lobsters had fun lakes and even you and then it is a W I am trying to use my voice article  voice recognitionsystem here in.

Perhaps there is a bit of a way to go stop. But I don't think I can type any more unless I use it stop.

My sore throat is getting better stop. It hasn't been much of a fun New Year really but it must have been much worse for all those people whose homes have been flooded. Yesterday I saw one of my favourite places, the prom at Aberystwyth, being battered to bits by the waves.I phoned my brother and apparently where they live it hardly affected them at all and it was quite a nice sunny day.

I hope you have a very happy new year anyway.

No comments: