Translate

Wednesday 29 January 2014

Struggling today

J was off school Monday went back yesterday but while P was getting our coffee in Costa at the end of a shopping trip the school nurse phoned. He's been off again today but hopefully will go back tomorrow. Meanwhile his Graphics teacher is panicking about his coursework so he's had to do some even though he's been feeling rough. 

Today I've just felt awful, not in any way I can explain, just awful. Didn't sleep well last night. Tomorrow I've got dental and hospital appointments.

Yesterday and the day before I was praising God nearly non-stop but today I'm so tired and it's all just been a bit too much. 

I'm still trusting Him though, just in an exhausted way. I know He loves us and things will work out for us somehow.

I'm glad I've got friends who are praying for us.

No comments: