Translate

Wednesday 22 January 2014

Sorry about my boring life

J says my blog is boring and he's right. Perhaps I should sign up for some bungee-jumping or parachuting and make it a bit more exciting.

So back to my mundane every-day existence. This morning was one of those mornings I wasn't sure I could actually face the day but P gave me a hug and I knew we had to go and get Mavis and take her to the coffee morning so I forced myself to get a grip. We picked up Mavis, she got in the car and promptly fell out again! She wasn't injured but her glasses were broken. As she said, she has a lot of padding.

So that's it, this morning I managed to get out of my door, Mavis fell out of our car, I drank some fruit tea and tried to persuade Mavis that the health insurance she's got isn't worth it (apart from anything else she doesn't know how to make a claim, she has a host of pre-existing conditions and there's a £500 excess, she's paying £91 a month for this). I came home had sardines on toast and tried to encourage a friend on facebook who's probably depressed. I've also been praying about the Syrian peace talks and for J who's at school but still not well (why does he get so much illness?) and I've tried to tidy up a bit.

Ok end of boring morning.

No comments: