Translate

Friday 17 January 2014

Update

So what's been happening recently:

We had some men come and work on our drains, this involved me answering the door quite dopily at 8 am to be greeted by a lorry driver saying 'Where do you want this 20 tonnes of ballast?' I anxiously watched him reverse down our drive and get stuck by my scooter shed. To my relief P got back from school at that moment.

I fell in the bath and have a painful back and neck.

J was ill, got better and now has another cold.

Have had a lot of rain. Roads were flooded on way to school this morning causing J to be late. 'Garden' is a quagmire.

I have had a toothache on and off for some time, last couple of weeks has been a lot worse. Gave in and went to dentist today. Pretty horrendous time. My mouth is very small, I have some issues with opening my jaw, tooth was very complicated - apparently canals had 'sunk into the pulp'. Yikes. Apparently problem is that upper tooth has a sticking out bit which has been damaging lower tooth when I bite, cracking it and forcing it further down into my jaw. He took out 3 nerves today and patched it up but I have to go back again for more treatment.

Good thing that happened: went out for nice meal at Pizza Express on Weds and they've started doing risotto - yum.

No comments: