Translate

Thursday 28 March 2013

Ouch

Today for a while the sun shone! Some of today did not go well however. 

P and I zoomed into town this morning for a bit of shopping - some clothes for J and some stuff from the health food stall where I (probably unreasonably) got a bit upset by the way people pushed in front of me when I was sitting in the wheelchair waiting to be served. This often happens after all. Just part of life.

Then we picked up J from school. He was given two awards at end ot term assembly - for Maths and Chemistry. 

Then we went to Waitrose to buy some Easter eggs and went into Costa where J had a chocolate cooler. I was restrained and just had peppermint tea whereas P went for his usual mocha.

Then this bad thing happened. As I got into the car I somehow sat on my bent fingers. The pain was so bad I started crying which was awful in front of J. Several hours later they still really hurt and I think it is possible I have caused real damage, my fingers being like they are.


No comments: