Translate

Tuesday 3 July 2012

Concert on a summer evening

After all the excitement of the retirement do there was an episode in which we were late picking up J, he'd forgotten his phone so didn't get my message, we waited for him at bus-stop not realising bus for some reason hadn't turned up at school, he contacted Louise and asked her to phone me but my phones' got such lousy reception she couldn't get through... Eventually we picked up J from school and his friend from the bus stop outside school, dropped friend off, got home, ate some leftovers, worried about where my brother was who was due to visit, he turned up just in time, stuffed some lefotvovers in his mouth, had a quick shower and we were off to school again. J was playing steel pans in the summer show and they did very well considering several of the others hadn't turned up.


Nice to see my brother again. He'd taken my niece to the airport as she's going to visit her aunt in America.


 



No comments: