Translate

Monday 14 February 2011

Sniff, sniff

On Friday P took me to new housegroup & ended up staying for lunch when he came to pick me up. J went round for pizza after school as it was another friend's birthday. When we picked him up he had a really runny nose & high temperature. He'd hardly eaten anything so must have been ill! He wasn't well most of weekend but went to school today. However he's been generous with his germs so now I've got it. My nose is so sore!
So it's Valentine's Day, P gave me some chocolates & I bought him a new shirt (!) but he's got a huge rush on at work & is now stuck in front of the computer with a pile of papers while I sneeze on the sofa & J plays Super Mario on the wii.

Today I noticed that the cherry trees at J's school are beginning to blossom & here & there crocuses are coming up. It's going to happen - Spring!

Because I'm bored I'm going to try & upload some pictures from my mobile.

No comments: