Translate

Wednesday 16 February 2011

Not Thursday but sunny

I woke up this morning & thought it was Thursday. I was quite disappointed to realise it wasn't, I just felt like it being Thursday.

J & I are both getting better so should be ok for Saturday when we've got friends coming whom we haven't seen for ages. If these friends are reading this I wanted to have the house tidier but I haven't been well, that's my excuse ok. We're really looking forward to seeing you anyway.

The sun is streaming through the window at the moment - bliss.

I don't feel like doing anything at the moment. Perhaps I'll turn this off & just sit looking out of the window at the birds.

Talking of birds the blue-tits on our bird feeder are absolute bullies, if any other birds are on there they just drive them off, even the woodpecker. They're beautiful bullies though.

Here I go, time for a nice relax.


No comments: