Translate

Friday 19 March 2010

Update

  • Having lilac nails makes me feel like a different person. I don't think the colour really suits me though, I might paint my nails a different colour. Green? Seriously I've always had a secret yearning for green nails, perhaps it'd be better on my toe nails. A nice pearlescent pale green would look ok. Perhaps.
  • J has a non-uniform day at school today.
  • P & I at home having a tidy-up as my friend Naomi is coming for dinner.
  • P's Dad has been transferred to the hospital in the town where J's piano teacher lives. They think he has some nerve damage (P's Dad not the piano teacher) which will take a while to get better. He's a bit fed up that they don't have individual televisions in this hospital.
  • Mavis actually bruised J's arm when she grabbed it. This creates a difficult situation as P doesn't feel it's fair on J to ask her round here again when J's here & obviously I don't want to risk J getting hurt again but I'd already asked her to come round on her birthday.
  • I'm going to have to get on with some tidying. Sigh.

No comments: