Translate

Monday 29 March 2010

Another wet Monday

I just hate the clocks going forward. I just wanted to sleep all day today. Weather has been horrible. J is a bit under the weather tonight. Sent him to bed early, really hope he goes to school tomorrow.

At church there is a couple who have a 15 month old girl & they have new born twin boys as well! They' re all adorable but just imagine it. It's the thought of two two year olds & a three year old that makes me shudder. Or two fourteen year olds & a fifteen year old. Yikes!

There was another couple with a new born little girl, they've got a twenty month old girl & a three year old boy as well. It was just babies everywhere on Sunday which was fine because I like babies.

I don't know why it is but people keep coming up & telling me their problems at the moment. Yesterday I heard so many problems that afterwards I couldn't completely remember which was which. Some people's lives are just so sad. It just makes me want to cry.

Last Thursday I led the housegroup & it was really strange everyone just started really sharing deeply. And it really was everyone. A couple of them sent me texts saying how good it was but I didn't do anything, it just sort of happened. Perhaps it was because we were talking about worship.

I have this real problem with my jaw at the moment, it sort of comes out of place when I eat & it hurts. I went to the doctor who said it was Tempero Mandibular Joint Disorder. He said it was because I grind my teeth & the reason I grind them is because I'm stressed. I kept saying I'm not particularly stressed but he wouldn't believe me & said I'm bound to be, just sitting at home all day. (Actually I don't just sit at home all day). Anyway I couldn't believe what he said next - he said I should take up a sport! How could he say that to me! I went home clutching my leaflets on avoiding stress (Tip1: Don't go near doctor) then I sat down & cried.

I've decided I'm going back for a second opinion.

No comments: