Translate

Sunday 25 October 2009

Good news

Good news! P's Dad turned a corner yesterday & is a lot better. J & I went with P to see him this afternoon & although he still looked ill he's no longer confused & his chest seems a lot better.
P's brother & his wife came down for a brief visit yesterday although she couldn't bring herself to actually go into the ward as she hates hospitals. Actually, just for the record, I don't like hospitals either, despite having worked in several & had quite a lot of experience as a patient. But we have to be very thankful for the medical care we receive in this country.

Nice & sunny today. Good church service with visiting speaker. I was starving at coffee time & ate a custard cream & a bourbon & then got P to get me some peanut M & Ms when he went to get the paper all of which wrecked my diet which has been going really well. Never mind, I'll get back on track tomorrow. Trying to rest a bit today as did lot of tidying yesterday (P & J also helped). House definitely getting tidier.

P making home-made pizza. Yum!

No comments: