Translate

Friday 20 February 2009

What I forgot to mention earlier in the week that the lady from the council who came about the council tax was very nice. If she was thinking 'What a tip how on earth do they live like this?' she didn't show it. They've banded us as an 'F' though. We did point out it's just a 2 bedroom bungalow but she said 'It is sort of big isn't it?'Anyway because I'm disabled we only have to pay as an 'E' but it'll be kept on record as an 'F' in case we sell it. Does this mean if I'm healed we'll have to go to an 'F'? And stop getting Disability Living Allowance? And pay car tax? Like I'd care! I'd happily stop all my benefits just to be able to run & have a normal life again! I should say when I'm healed. I can say that on my blog because I can't see the look of concern pass over people's faces. The trouble is, & I can totally see where they're coming from, people are worried that if I believe I'm going to be healed I could be disappointed. But I'm never going to give up believing that & it's the hope that I will be healed that keeps me going. If I end up dying before it's happened I will still have had that hope & it will still have kept me going. And in heaven I will be totally healed. So why destroy it? Anyway God has told me He's going to heal me, He really has.

The other thing was that after just replacing a couple of bulbs & tightening the handbrake OUR CAR PASSED IT'S MOT!

No comments: